Registration for 2019 is opening soon. Please revisit again.
Participant must have parental permission to participate in the competition and he/she must not be more than 13 years old. (Muslimville deserve the right to ask the participant to show his/her age proof)
In the process of registration parent/teacher/guardian should register himself/herself first. To register as parent/teacher/guardian go to REGISTRATION PAGE. Please connect with Facebook or Google. Once you are registered you can enlist your children or students for the competition(s) of the years 2019.
After you registered your kid(s), Go go to ‘Members Area’ in our web page. Log in again the same way you registered your kid(s), (Means “Log in with Facebook” or “Log in with Google”) (Contact us at [email protected] if you have any problem).
Now in ‘Members Area’ you will see all the kids you have registered. Note the unique registration number of each participants.
Only registered parents/teachers/guardians are allowed to perform the required submissions for the competitions and/or log in of final test for Islamic Knowledge Competition.
Ramadan Challenge Competition: Submit Online Reports by 21st June, 2019
Parents’ are responsible for maintaining and submission of reports by deadline. This will help us in evaluating kid’s participation.
Go go to ‘Members Area’ in our web page after registration.
Click following Green Buttons for submitting following Reports and fill-up the forms:
- Activity Report (20 points)
- Activity Calendar (10 points)
- Reading (20 points)
- Smart Cool Week (20 points)
- Little Sadaqa (10 point) (Report of Ramadan collection only)
For submitting Ramadan Projects (20 points) send us e-mail at [email protected]
- E-mail should include name, Group and registration number of the participant starting with MV.
- Please do not send project(s) of more than one participant in one email.
- Please note ‘Upload’ beside the kid’s name to open ‘Upload Center’ is not working.
Take a picture of your Project/Presentation/activities/any other Ramadan activity Report and Send picture(s) to us via
email ([email protected]).
- The picture file should be in picture format and try to not exceed 20 MB. Learn how to reduce image file size with paint: https://goo.gl/tDAnJq
- If the project is a ‘Powerpoint Presentation’ send the file.
- You can send word file / pdf file.
- Our team will acknowledge the e-mail as soon as possible, Insaha-Allah
If experience any problem in this regards you can e-mail ([email protected]) us and our web team will try to help you, but we expect you to upload your kids’ projects and fill-up the reports.
Little Sadaqa Campaign: From Ramadan to Zul-Hajj
- The campaign will from Ramadan and will end in Zul-Hajj. At the end of each month of count the collected funds and submit the Little Sadaqa Report Form.
- Click green button’ Little Sadaqa’ and fill-up the forms at the end of each month from Ramadan to Zul-hajj. Don’t forget to click Save button.
- Pay the collected money online or Send a cheque by mail to MuslimVille, 66 Commodore Drive, Brampton Ontario, L6X 0S6, Canada or “ICNA Relief Canada”: 1-1620 Montevideo Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 3W5, Canada. When sending cheque do not forget to write “Little Sadaqa” as memo.
Islamic Knowledge Competition 2019: Details Coming Soon
Verbal Test (All ages): Over the Phone
Click ‘Start Test’.
You will be given a phone number to connect to the automated verbal test system. Call the number between the above mentioned time.
Online Quiz (Age 8 to 13)
Check your Internet browser for Online Test before the test. On-line Written Test requires Firefox/Chrome & Flash Player.
Click ‘Start Test’.
Participant can start any time but must finish within 2 hour of the start time.
The Test is a random set of questions in form of ‘Multiple choices’ and ‘True/False’ based on Study notes.
Log out once the test is done.