MuslimVille Education Center is a registered non-profit organization in Canada. We are dedicated to Muslim youth and childrens of all ages. We have one goal, and that is to please Allah, and no one else. We plan to help youths and children of the Muslim world to build an ideal Community, and help them to come closer to Allah.
In the year 2002 ‘MuslimVille Education Center’ introduced Ramadan Competitions for children of the Greater Toronto Area. Since then we have been organizing this competition every year and currently designed the program online in such way that children from different cities and towns from all over the world can participate in this unique Islamic educational program.
Over the years we have added some new programs, introduced more prizes for each programs and also make changes in the programs to suit the changing world of parenting.
This year MuslimVille is Introducing following Competitions
This program includes following activities in the month of Ramadan:
Spending a TV-off/Screen-free week / Keeping record of all your Islamic Activities / Reading Quran and Islamic books / Doing some Islamic projects
Submit Online Reports by 17 June, 2019
What the Parents of Participants Have To Do?
Parents’ are responsible for maintaining and submission of reports by deadline.
This will help judges of the competitions in evaluating kid’s participation.
Go go to ‘Registartion Page’ again after registration.
Submit Online Reports by 17th June, 2019
2. Submit Smart Cool Week (20 points) Report: fill-up the form DAILY for the week of your choice in the month of Ramadan (7 days):
3. Submit Little Sponsor Report (10 bonus point for report of Ramadan collection only): fill-up the form at the end of Ramadan.
Don’t forget to click Save button.
4. Submit Ramadan Projects (20 points)
Take a picture of your Project /Presentation /activities/any other Ramadan activity and send picture(s) to us via email [email protected]). You can send Powerpoint /Word file / pdf file.
Make a ‘Facebook Live Video’ or ‘Upload Recitation Video in YouTube’
Make sure the description of the video must have Hashtag #muslimvillecompetition19, participant’s full name and Registration # starting with MV19 (Example: If the ‘Registration Number’ is MV192222, then enter in full MV192222).
Submit recitation by 31st May, 2019
Go to REGISTRATION PAGE
- Please do not send us video through email. It is hard for us to download.
- Please ensure to submit the correct video link with required information. No requests for changing the link that is submitted initially will be entertained.
Don’t forget to click Save button.
Islamic Knowledge Competition
Details Coming Soon
Verbal Test (All ages): Over the Phone
You will be given a phone number to connect to the automated verbal test system. Call the number between the above mentioned time.
Online Quiz (Age 8 to 13)
Check your Internet browser for Online Test before the test. On-line Written Test requires Firefox/Chrome & Flash Player.
Click ‘Start Test’.
Participant can start any time but must finish within 2 hour of the start time.
The Test is a random set of questions in form of ‘Multiple choices’ and ‘True/False’ based on Study notes.
Log out once the test is done.
From Ramadan to Zul-Hajj
- Order A Donation Box (Free within Canada and USA)A minimum donation of $5 as postage charge is appreciable. Donate Online
- The campaign will from Ramadan and will end in Zul-Hajj. At the end of each month of count the collected funds and submit the Little Sadaqa Report Form.
- CLICK BLUE BUTTON ‘Sponsor’ and fill-up the forms at the end of each month from Ramadan to Zul-hajj. Don’t forget to click Save button.
- Pay the collected money online or Send a cheque by mail to MuslimVille, 66 Commodore Drive, Brampton Ontario, L6X 0S6, Canada When sending cheque do not forget to write “Little Sadaqa” as memo.
We need your support as a parent/teacher
Encourage and help your children to participate in Competitions.
We know children will like those programs. But the main initiative should start from you, the Muslim Parents.
- Discuss with your children about the significant of Islam and Ramadan in our life.
- Plan ahead for the month of Ramadan.
- Encourage to participate in Competitions.
- We tried to explain details about our programs in our web pages. Please read in details and explains to your children.
- If you need any help call us at 416 303 2457 / 647 631 3264 or e-mail at [email protected] .com
- We need your feedbacks.
MuslimVille is asking your help to Spread the Word.
We ask you to encourage children of your family and friends to participate in these competitions and at the same time make sure to let people know that you’re with us to promote this unique program. You’ll inspire others, start important conversations, and shine a much-needed spotlight on the importance of encouraging our children active in Ramadan and beyond.
- Forward our emails to your friends and family
- If you are active in social media: Make Post and tweets with Hashtag #muslimvillecompetition
- Visit our Facebook: Share our posts.
- Organize the competitions in your school, mosque or community: contact [email protected] .com