Star Today: Order A Donation Box
(Free within Canada and USA)
A minimum donation of $5 as postage charge is appreciable.
Winners List 2017
Farha Ahmed & Jawwad Ahmed
Faraiha Zaheed &
Yousef Emara & Ziyad Emara
Abdulhamid Okin, Jameel Okin & Jafar Okin
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
Hamna Muhammad & Isa Muhammad
Little Sadaqa Campaign
by the Children for the Children
Campaign starting from Ramadan and will end in the month of Zul-Hajj
This is a program by the children for the children to encourage caring for others. Their collected donations will be used to provide food, shelter, healthcare, education and emotional support to orphans around the world through ICNA Relief Canada.
Since 2006, the donations from our participants are being used to sponsor 27 orphans from different parts of the world.
Join This Noble Campaign
Collect Donation for Poor and Needy.
Send Money and Submit Report by 24th August, 2018
Results: 1st September, 2018, Insh-Allah
Top Fundraiser will get Gift Certificate for Islamic Items $200
10 Top from all Groups will get Gift Certificate for Islamic Items ($50)
How to participate
- Make your own donation box or order “My LittleSadaqa Box” online from Littlesadaqa.com to store the collected funds.
- The campaign will end in Zul-Hajj. Kids can join any time before Zul-Hajj. Start collecting money from today from your own pocket.
- Keep your donation box in a place where everyone can see it and be reminded to contribute.
- Tell visitors to your home about the program and ask them to donate.
- The campaign has started from Ramadan and will end in Zul-Hajj. At the end of each month of count the collected funds and submit the Little Sadaqa Report Form online. Click to Submit Reports.
- Submit REPORT: Send Money and Submit Report by 24th August, 2018Results: 1st September, 2018, Insh-Allah
- Pay the collected money online or Send a cheque by mail to MuslimVille, 66 Commodore Drive, Brampton Ontario, L6X 0S6, Canada or “ICNA Relief Canada”: 1-1620 Montevideo Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 3W5, Canada. When sending cheque do not forget to write “Little Sadaqa” as memo.