Little Sadaqa Campaign
by the Children for the Children
This is a program by the children for the children to encourage caring for others.
Campaign ended in the month of Zul-Hajj
Their efforts are used to provide food, shelter, healthcare, education and emotional support to orphans around the world through ICNA Relief Canada.
Since 2006, the donation from our participants is being used to sponsor 27 orphans from different parts of the world.
Or encourage them to collect money for this noble cause
Participate and win prizes
Top Fundraiser: Gift Certificate for Islamic Items $200
10 Top from all Groups: Gift Certificate for Islamic Items ($50)
How to participate
- Make your own donation box or order “My LittleSadaqa Box” online from Littlesadaqa.com to store the collected funds.
- The campaign will end in Zul-Hajj. Kids can join any time before Zul-Hajj. Start collecting money from today from your own pocket.
- Keep your donation box in a place where everyone can see it and be reminded to contribute.
- Tell visitors to your home about the program and ask them to donate.
- The campaign has started from Ramadan and will end in Zul-Hajj. At the end of each month of count the collected funds and submit the Little Sadaqa Report Form online. Click to Submit Reports.
- Final date of submission of REPORT: Friday 30th September 2017.
- Pay the collected money online or Send a cheque by mail to MuslimVille, 66 Commodore Drive, Brampton Ontario, L6X 0S6, Canada or “ICNA Relief Canada”: 1-1620 Montevideo Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 3W5, Canada. When sending cheque do not forget to write “Little Sadaqa” as memo.